Welcome To The Madness

Hello, my name is SD=Anarchy, and this is my official blog. I have a dubstep/techno project called, well, SD=Anarchy. Enjoy my blog!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hello Blogger

     Hey people on Blogger, as you've probably realized by now I'm SD=Anarchy. I hope all you people come to enjoy my music and my opinions on things because like it or not, I'm going to put my opinions on things on here every once in a while. So anyway if you don't know about my music, go to www.sdanarchy.bandcamp.com and listen to some of it, download some if you want, I could use the money but if you're broke like I am there are a few free tracks, so go nuts. I'm also in a band called Kill Me Now! that's screamo and is just starting out. Some of my favorite bands are Skrillex, Slipknot, KoRn, stuff like that. I hope all you people enjoy reading my blog! Peace!


                                                                                                           -SD=Anarchy

No comments:

Post a Comment